Chickpea love. Time for a new experience!
Cucumber Guacamole with Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 continental cucumber, diced
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 200gm reduced fat fetta, crumbled
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and lay over baking paper on a baking tray
- Spray chickpeas with olive oil spray if you choose to do so and place in the oven to roast
- Meanwhile, prepare the cucumber guacamole; combine cucumber, avocado, tomato, capsicum, chilli, fetta and lime juice
- Season guacamole with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the roasted chickpeas from the oven and let to cool slightly
- To serve, place guacamole as the base and cover with roasted chickpeas.
Enjoy! TGWM xx