- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup instant polenta
- sea salt/rock salt
- olive oil
- 1 large broccoli head, cut into florets
- 1 large eggplant, thinly sliced
- Any extra vegetables you want to grill (capsicum/corn/beans)
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 tbsp unhulled tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Place water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and gradually whisk in polenta. Stir for 2–3 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat pour into a 26cm x 16cm baking tin lined with baking paper. Chill for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC. Cut polenta into fingers. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until crispy.
- Whilst the polenta is cooling prepare the yoghurt dressing by placing all ingredients in a small bowel and whisking smooth with a fork
- Whilst the polenta is cooking prepare the vegetables and heat a grill pan over a medium-high heat. Drizzle a little olive oil on the pan to heat.
- Char-grill vegetables until cooked through.
- Remove polenta chips from the oven.
- To assemble, place polenta chips on the bottom, pile the char-grilled vegetables on top and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- Enjoy 🙂