I do love a morning smoothie, but sometimes I also want some cereal. So I combined the two to have a smoothie breakfast bowl.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup feozen blackberries
- 1 cup milk ( soy, dairy, almond or rice milk will all work)
- Chia seeds
What to do:
- Place frozen berries and milk in a blender with a sprinkle of cinnamon and blend until smooth-ish. (It is nice to leave a couple of whole berries)
- Pour smoothie into breakfast bowl and top with cinamon, chia seeds and muesli.
- Eat with a spoon and enjoy!!