There is no better way to begin a winter’s day than with a hot bowl of porridge. But why not take it further with a hot bowl of Pink Porridge. Packed full of fibre and antioxidants. What a way to kick-start the day!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 cup oat milk
- Half apple grated
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp coconut
- Sprinkle of coconut
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs (from Loving Earth)
- Frozen blueberries or fresh
- Place oats, oat milk, grated apple, raspberries and 1 tbsp coconut into a small pot over a medium heat
- Cook for about 5-10minutes stirring a few times to prevent it sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Once all the milk has been absorbed into the oats, pour the porridge into a breakfast bowl and top with coconut, cacao nibs and blueberries (fresh or frozen)
A Good Wolf Original Recipe