Baked Apples – A very very simple recipe that satisfies those with a sweet tooth after dinner.
- Core 4 granny smith apples and cut the tops off
- Carefully scoop out some of the flesh from inside each apple, dice and toss with slivered almonds, dried fruit, ground cinnamon and a little orange juice
- Fill hollowed out apples with the mixture, replace tops and sprinkle with sugar
- Bake for 35 minutes at 200 C and serve warm
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with low-fat yoghurt or some plain frozen yoghurt